• Multimeats are a composite breed based on
elite White Suffolk genetics.
• Multimeat rams sire ewes which will lamb over 200%.
• Multimeat crossbreds return $10-$15 more per ewe.
• Multimeat crossbreds have been tested in on farm trials in NSW, Vic and S.A
• They have consistently reared 30% more lambs than normal crossbreds.
Multimeat merino crossbreed 1.5 yr olds with 155% lambs at foot Nangwarry Station
LIMESTONE COAST LAMB FORUM
Tuesday 25th July from 1pm to 5pm
at the Naracoorte Football Club
Phone 0428 647 457 for more information
Multimeat © 2017